BelindoMag is on the lookout for talented individuals driven by the desire to innovate and push the boundaries of online journalism. We are looking for people who are willing to learn and who want to make the best out of their internship experience.
Who we are…
BELINDOMAG is a new online magazine that keeps Indonesians in the Netherlands informed of what goes on not only in their community across the country but also in Indonesia. We feature news, entertainment, stories and various articles and reviews on travel, events, hotspots, tokos, restaurants, services, etc. that would appeal even to the Dutch community.
Our target group includes members of the Indonesian community (locals, students, visitors, professionals) and Dutch community with interest towards Indonesia and/or Indonesian topics and services.
Who we need…
- Participate in editorial meetings and promotional activities;
- Write articles/reviews, conduct interviews, covering events, organize photoshoots/videoshoots;
- Contact sources, fact-check and research information on an ongoing basis;
- Upload and manage website content, including text, videos, and photos;
- Carry out other projects as assigned by the managing team.
We need you…
- To be following a MBO or HBO level of education, preferably in Communication or Journalism;
- To have excellent writing skills with strong spelling and grammar skills in either Dutch or Indonesian (having both is a great plus);
- To be proficient with Twitter and Facebook;
- To be able to work alone without supervision and flexible in manner.
We offer you…
- A young and fun working environment;
- An experience into the most dynamic Indonesian online magazine in the Netherlands;
- A portfolio of your own published articles;
- A range of writing and marketing skills in online journalism.
If you're interested…
Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Internship Belindomag” as well as a writing sample that you feel would be appropriate for the website. We will be in touch with you as soon as possible. This internship is unpaid but can be used for college credit.